Dual 250 watt halides for sale.

T

tizzo

$400.00 bucks plus shipping, not negotiable.
2-250 watt Ice-Cap ballasts + VHO flourescents.
Halide bulbs were new and installed at Christmas time, as were the VHO actinics, so those are about due to be replaced.
The bulbs are mogul sockets, but can be changed out to DE'd, since the ballast will support it. However it will not support XM bulbs.
Oh, it's 48 inches across and if you want it, it comes with an oak hanger thingy. I'll post pics...
It also has dual fans.
I think that about covers it...

hot883

Originally Posted by Unbreakabl
how are you supposed to sell that for that high if you droped it i might think about buying it. thanks
You do not need it if you think it's priced to high. This is a $700-$900 item and you think $400 is to much? Tizzo, if I needed it I would GLADLY pay that. Barry

unbreakabl

really i would pay 900 dollars for it i can afford it that isnt it. And i could get better for cheaper but thanks for the comment

unbreakabl

Are you a golfer i have a lot of new callaway golf clubs i could trade x 16 and still give you 150 for it. Or do you want a brand new ro unit. I am thinking of buying it for 400 dollars if you arent interested in my stuff i am selling thanks.

120reefer

Yep, Yep, Yep, looks like the Hamilton Tech fixture with 2-250 moguls and 2x96 actinics with ice cap ballasts... dual fans, all aluminum... real nice piece... I have the exact same one with 14k hams, AND LOVE IT. have it over my 120, looks great, and yes it is worth that much money, and you may find another HQI set up for cheaper but moguls have always been just a tad more pricy...

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by RazorEQX
Tizzo why you selling? Did it sell yet?
OMG Razor, You gotta call me one of these days!! I have awesome news! OK, I'll tell you now...
***127!!!
Call me!

razoreqx

Originally Posted by Tizzo
OMG Razor, You gotta call me one of these days!! I have awesome news! OK, I'll tell you now...
***127!!!
Call me!
***127!!! This sounds like we have some kind of lovers code going on baby :)
lol
oh... m3ll222!!74 right back at you *kiss*