Dual Tidepool II's and Mag drive 9.5 pumps for sale in MN - Will ship

Hi all,
We decided to switch to a refugium so we are getting rid of our old tide pool II s. We have a 210 gallon tank. So the tide pools are drilled and connected together with bulk heads and a PVC tube. The total length of our tank is 6 feet and it fits perfectly underneath. The PVC tubing can be cut in between to make it shorter but you will need new balk heads then. Each one has 3 pull out drawers for media / filter pads. There is a mag drive 9.5 in both tide pools. Each mag drive also has a ball valve for turning them off. They both are about 2 years old. New they sell for about $180 each. The mag drive pumps new sell for about $100 each. That is a value of $560. We are willing to sell it all for $250. If it needs to be shipped it will cost more. They are not heavy but big. Other wise give us an offer and we will see what we can do. Below is a description of the tidepool II from another website.

The Tidepool II provides complete wet/dry biological filtration, plus mechanical and chemical filtration. Its advanced design makes it great for use in an integrated aquatic system. It removes debris, all traces of ammonia and nitrite on contact, and keeps the aquarium clean and clear. Comes with large commercial duty BIO-Wheel, carbon pillow pad, and 3 poly pads. Each of the 3 slide-out media trays can handle 177 cubic inches and provides easy access for media replacement and cleaning. Self-contained sump accommodates components such as a protein skimmer, water pump, or a heater. Handles flow rates of 300-600 gph

i just got home from work, I will get some pictures on tomorrow after work. Can you send me an email, since I will be able to email them out easier probably. Thanks. I will also try to post pictures on here.
rickemb@msn.com