Dugan

johnay3

You live in Ma huh? What part? Could you tell me or reccomend some places for tanks, supplies, fish, etc, anything you can give me is great. Thanks.

dugan

Sure...
IMO, Tropic Isle in Framingham is the biggest and has the best selection of livestock. If you want a fish, they probably have it.
Uncle Ned's Fish Factory in Millis is decent too. The selection's not as good as they seem to specialize more in FW and koi ponds. But the staff is helpful and they have some nice corals there. That's also where I buy my RO water.
For equipment, like tanks; or food, Pet Club has a lot of stuff as does ***** and Petsmart. (Specialty things like skimmers or LR I usually order online.) I've bought fish from both of these places with mixed success. The employees aren't generally very knowledgeable on SW. Pet Club has LR but it's not very good quality with little to no coralline as far as I've seen.
I'm sure there are other places but I usually end up at either Uncle Ned's or Tropic Isle.
Hope that helps!
:)
Katie

johnay3

I live right down the st from ***** so I will most likely go there for my equitment. Other than that I will just check out the places you told me, thank you.

dugan

I forgot to tell you... don't buy equipment from Tropic Isle... they are EXPENSIVE! Example: CPR BakPak - Tropic Isle = $200. Uncle Ned's = $169. Yowch.
Katie

scy

Hello,Tropical Isle it's ok a little pricey but they do have a good selection of fish and corals.If you want to take a ride check out Inland Reef in Nashua N.H.they are main st.Has anyone tryed exotic marine fish in Everett Mass.

dugan

I hadn't heard of either of those places but will definitely check out the one in Nashua soon. Thanks!
Katie