dumb question

jeffro

Don't get me wrong, I love this site. but I was wondering if there is a site just like this onlt all about freshwater? I got questions about both fresh & salt water fish. thanks to anyone who can help.

fshhub

i can say yep, and i also am sure some that cater to both, but, unfortunaely we prefer not to post like that here, but do you google???
best search engine out there, IMO, use it you will find some(not to be smart, just the rules) ;)

jeffro

thanks for filling me in on the rules, I was unaware of that. I was just looking for freshwater advice without tying up the salt water board.
btw no I don't have google, I got someother kind of thing that didn't help much.

jagnmeg99

Try putting in google.com and see what happens, I've been there but I cant remember how, I think it was that way that I stated.

fshhub

the adress is
<a href="http://www.google.com" target="_blank">www.google.com</a>
try it it is a great engine, and can be used to narrow things down, by searching, thensearching within results
and the rules are no links to bbs, and even though it is fw you seek, like i said, some of those mix both fw and sw

fshhub

i REALLY hope not, b/c you did no more than i did,
besides we only sent him to google, it is merely a search engine, and a great tool

frenchwitch

COME ON FOLKS!!! This is a site about people helping people with fish... both fresh and salt... It sure seems to me if no one wants to offer advise on this site then saltwaterfish.com should have absolutely no problem refering someone to a quality place to recieve good info!! And if that is not the case please let me know and I will try to answer your questions via email or I can for sure send you to someone who can fully answer your questions. I reciently graduated from the University of Kentucky where I worked in the fish lab for four years and I still have some great contacts.

fshhub

no need ot yell, first we did help out, and second, all bb's have rules, and swf keeps a good rep by maintaining these rules, which are more than reasonable, some of us even go so far in supporting them and thier rules by voluntarily not doing other things taht are allowed, and i see nothign wrong with that or the rules here, tehy are very reasonable
and we are not trying to get around helping people wihht fish, many times fw q's have been answered here, adn they have been helpful, so we do NOT discredit the hobby or ANY fish, we do help as much as possible