Dumbledore Isn't Dead!!

ophiura

THat's a good site!
Word of warning. My Mom just gave me some Bertie Botts every flavor beans and I figured it was just some cutsie marketing thing for Jelly belly beans...but in fact they do have some NASTY flavor ones. I am quite certain I ate a vomit one right out of the box. Sure enough I looked at the "menu" and they have several extremely nasty flavors. I feel ill. :(

molamola

I know someone who was handed a booger flavored one
I won't go near those things. Jelly Belly has sunk to a new low.

cartman101

berti botts jelly beans? A new type of brand of jelly beans that has nasty flavors???? Never herd of them where can i buy these....berti botts?? I wanna give one to my brother

ophiura

Oh, some selected flavors (and I do believe, after the vomit one, that at the very least they "aspire" to be as close as possible):
vomit
booger
bacon
black pepper
dirt
earthworm
earwax
grass
rotten egg
sardine
soap

nyyankeees

Yea Bertie Botts are awesome! I got mine at K-Mart. As far as Dumbledore really being dead...I highly doubt it!

robchuck

Originally Posted by ophiura
Oh, some selected flavors (and I do believe, after the vomit one, that at the very least they "aspire" to be as close as possible):
vomit
booger
bacon
black pepper
dirt
earthworm
earwax
grass
rotten egg
sardine
soap
And to think they had to do R&D to come up with those flavors! They must have had a short-straw contest or something to pick the team.

cartman101

THAT IS SICK MAN! WHY WOULD YOU EAT THOSE WHEN THEY TASTE LIKE THE REAL THING! :notsure: GO ON FEAR FACTOR

nw2sltfsh

For Easter I bought Bertie Botts for the kids and forgot to tell them what they were - All of a sudden I see my son throwing away everything the Easter Bunny gave him because he thinks it all went bad.
He is 5 and ate a black pepper jelly bean.
they are horrible but funny to give to someone expecting something different, it is kinda like clear pepsi - it is just wrong

ophiura

I swear I felt sick to my stomach most of the rest of the day. I mean a "vomit" flavored bean. Can you imagine???? Blechhhhhh.
NOT -->

darth tang

I never read the HP books. Then all the hype on here about the HB Prince I decided to borrow them and read them. I read a lot, I just wasn't interested in what I thought was a kids book. OMG!!!! I read the first 5 in a week and a half. They were so good. I just got sucked in. I had seen the first three movies but couldn't believe how much was left out. Now the person I was borrowing them from no longer works for me so I am stuck without the HB Prince. Guess I will be buying them all to add to my extensive library.
Even though I already know what happens It makes me want to read it that much more.

ophiura

It hasn't ruined it for me at all...rather, I am sitting here a few weeks after finishing the HB prince, rereading some of the others (again) looking for clues...and facing down the terrible frustration of waiting another 2 years for the last book! Torture!!!!!!