Duncans... Is it a good price??

I have a q?s a lfs around me has some duncans.. They have a large branch of them with 12 heads or more and no one is buying them so she is going to frag them and she said I could have them for 25.00 a head and I am kicking around the idea.. So is that a good deal or no?? I have seen some with 2 heads around me for over 100.00.. So when she said 25.00 a head I was shocked...
Good deal or Ok deal or Bad deal>??

-Ruby

subielover

If you could get them maybe 3 for $25 then you would be getting a fair deal. How much does she want for all 12?

the ones she is probably looking at are most likely aussies...ask the lady if they are aussie duncans, if she says yes, then i would buy 2-3 heads for that, if she says no..then dont.

I paid 30 for my one head, I think it was worth it, it was the shipping that got me. I think you should get at least one since you dont see them around that often...

thats sweet, im surprised you dont have more. I like my duncan alot, Im looking for some pinkish colored ones like the ones in your avatar, the one I have now is a bluish aqua color.

She will only sale 4 or more at a time.. But I think they are aussies. Even if I where to ask her I bet she would not know. I am going to call another lfs *that just blows my mind and my wallet
anytime I go there* and ask them again if they can get them..
Thank you guys for all your help...

bmorosco

Originally Posted by happityLogan
http:///forum/post/2891367
I paid 30 for my one head, I think it was worth it, it was the shipping that got me. I think you should get at least one since you dont see them around that often...
how big is it now?

jerryatrick

Originally Posted by Cherish life.
http:///forum/post/2891298
the ones she is probably looking at are most likely aussies...ask the lady if they are aussie duncans, if she says yes, then i would buy 2-3 heads for that, if she says no..then dont.
All duncans are originally from Australia so any of us could say that we have aussie duncans. Don't be fooled and pay more because of that.

some guy at a store up in santa rosa has "10 generation from the wild original collection" for like 300...something like 25-30$ a head...i thought it was stupid and they didnt even look good

*Hits head on table*
the store that always blows me away has NEVER even heard of them... How is that??
They are one of the largest coral stores around here.....
Ok so they want me to print a photo and take it into them.. Which I would but they are 40miles away *one way*. So I do not want to drive out there hand them a printed photo and then head home and pray she can find them. That is a 80mile trip.. As far as local reef clubs I can not find a thing out here
so either I am missing them or there is non...
Guess it is either I buy the ones at 25 a head or wait and pray she gets them...

*it is not my day*