Duncans

maxalmon

Originally Posted by myzislow
Can you please post a picture of your own purple rain monti? I know that is a pic from coraloasis. It would be even better if you could post a picture of it next to the purple haze you recently received. Are you waiting for your new camera before posting new pics or something? I figured you would've showed off all your new stuff by now. How is that peppermint piece? That crazy purple acro?
New camera arrives sometime this week
All I can say is that the Purple Rain makes the Purple Haze look cheap, there is no comparison. The crappy sony camera I have now can't capture the intense colors, I'll try and post pics a little later. The peppermint is just now starting to return back to a white color...Even got about half a dozen frags out of the shipping bag

myzislow

Originally Posted by jpnewreefe
hey myzislow $20 a head thats a good price do u mind telling me where u got em from.
I got a good deal from my LFS

myzislow

Originally Posted by maxalmon
New camera arrives sometime this week
All I can say is that the Purple Rain makes the Purple Haze look cheap, there is no comparison. The crappy sony camera I have now can't capture the intense colors, I'll try and post pics a little later. The peppermint is just now starting to return back to a white color...Even got about half a dozen frags out of the shipping bag
I can't wait to see the pics. Haha, sounds like the fedex man did some fragging for you
I may be interested in a fed ex man frag if you have any extra, lol.