Duncans

fatty0981

What is a fair price to sell duncans for? I have close to 60 heads and i was thinking of fragging them out. I probably wouldn't frag them for a month or so. If anyone is interested let me know. I will most likely get rid of 20-30 heads.

namas05

If your selling them to me, then I say $1 - $2 a head is fair.
Any one else I would ask around $20 a head,,,lol

tlarkin

Id definitely be interested when you frag them. Just fyi, a place somewhat local to me has them listed on their site for $12/head.

spiderwoman

Depends on color and *type*. If you have true ORA cultured Duncan's you can ask more. Typical ones these days goes for about $12/head.

mscarpena

There are some right now at my LFS that are bright green 4-6 full heads with babies for $40.00. They noramlly go for 10-12 per head.

iyachtuxivm

I looked and looked for duncans close too me for about 5 months best price I got was 40/head. Then a couple of weeks ago everyone has them 8-30/ head. The time of the year is crucial to pricing for some reason thats what one of my favorite lfs's said. I picked up mine from him 4 head plus3 babies for 20 bucks. Wait till late fall early winter and you can make more money off them

tank 5 guy

I would be interested in a cluster if you can keep the price down so by the time I pay shipping, the entire cost wouldn't be higher than the cost at the store.

T

tfolke1

Originally Posted by fatty0981
http:///forum/post/2679082
What is a fair price to sell duncans for? I have close to 60 heads and i was thinking of fragging them out. I probably wouldn't frag them for a month or so. If anyone is interested let me know. I will most likely get rid of 20-30 heads.
The real question is what is the fair price to charge the guy that drove your wimpering butt to the hospital after you got stuck by your bigoss lion?
You don't call, You don't write?

Don't drink and Frag

fatty0981

I will let everyone know when im ready to frag. Probably wont be for a few months. This is a picture of the smaller colony when in first bought it. I will post updated photos of both colony's soon. That is if I remember to take the photo.

flricordia

My local reef shop has a 4 head colony for $99. Course I don't think they are going to ever sell them for that price. Not in this cheap a$$ town I live in. But corals are high priced here for the most part. They are tan with green face.