dvds for sale or trade.... michigan..

tiggerguy

there is another person that emailed me about buying 4 of the dvds that were on your list.. road8518... if he send payment paypal tommorow by five i will sell it him.. if not all on you list will be available.. if he does not take them your total price with shipping to floriday.. and 500 insurance would be 310.. .. leave me your email addy on here or email me.. and i will let you know if other guy takes it or not..
again my email is tiggerguy022@sbcglobal.net email me for faster respons

tiggerguy

update.. below dvds are now sold...
what women want
cast away
elf
roadtrip
pirates of carabean
training day
miss congeniality
50 first dates
the recruit
meet the parents
radio
fast and furious
frequency

tiggerguy

myescape0
4 of the dvds you want are sold... you can still have the rest for. $286 shipped... let me know... if you are going to send money order.. if i know you are sending it i will hold them for you.. as you are next in line.. thanks..
address to mail money order is...
brandon boris
123 n western ave
cheboygan Mi 49721

myescape0

money order for $286.00 going out in tomarrows mail (12/23).
thanks, let me know when you ship them out.
thanks paul

tiggerguy

just seend 280... did not notice there was 5 but your right there is 5... just send money roder for 280.. thanks

tiggerguy

myescape.. are you sending money order.. let me know.. so i know to hold them... and let me know when you send it

tiggerguy

JOE and RHODE your packaged did not go out today.. sorry.. went to post office at 4 30 and they were closed.. but your will be in the mail in the morning... :jumping:

myescape0

Here's the M/O #79661367830 and was purchased on 12/23/04.Match it up when you get it.Got M/O and went straight to Post Office and mailed it to you.