Dwarf Lion

simms

I was looking at the compatibility charts on various sites. Lions are not compatible with a large number of fish. If I have a dwarf lion, will it be "more compatible" with more varities of fish. Or is it across the board, lions are going to eat everything, big and small.

thesamm

well u can have lions with tangs, angels, certain eels, wrasses, BIG clowns, a few triggers.....other lions
as long as the fish wont fit in its mouth it should be fine...and as long as the lion cant fit in the other fishes mouth it should be fine

sato

One thing I would like to add, even though some of the longer fish like may look like they wont fit in the lions mouth he may still try to slurp them like spaghetti. I had an 8" Lion and a 5-6" Diamond Goby and it appeared to be fine to me until one day I found the lion with about 3/4 of a Goby hanging out of his mouth, luckily I just batted the lion on the head with a net and he spit the Goby back out and I returned the Lion.

fishy411

yeah lions are compatible with anything that wont fit in its mouth and wont kill it. they arent aggressive. Just predatory