dwarf lions?

I had a fu-man chu about a year ago but he would stay hidden all the time. I never seen him at all. but my volitains were alway out here and thier. do any of you guys have any active dwarfs or is this what i should exspect.

My dwarf zebra is out all the time. Any time I'm around he swims to the top of the tank and follows be. I wish he would just do his own thing but i guess hes just always hungry

srfisher17

Originally Posted by rstiles
Antennata Or Radiata will stay out of the rock work most of the time.
Good fish! These are often overlooked lionfish. The Volitan and the true dwarfs get all the attention. I kept one of each in the same tank for years; they might be a little tougher to get eating, but are both up-front fish.

shrimpi

my fuzzy would jump out and kiss me if he didnt have to worry about getting BACK IN the tank

I think fuzzys are known for being hypersocial though.
I know Fumanchus are more 'secretive' but worth it for a beautiful animal IMO.
Good Luck
Jessica

texasmetal

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
i have only had my fuzzy for about 2 days but he is constantly swimming and checking things out in the tank. i love the way he will pearch on the rocks.
here he is.
https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/t/282790/new-fuzzy-dwarf
Yup, Fuzzy's are very friendly and pretty easy to get on commercial foods. Fu Manchu's and Zebra's have a reputation for starving to death.

chano

Right now i have a 29 and a 55g. I have read up on voltians and i see that they both get to big for either of my tanks. Is their other types of lions that stay smaller and would be good in either of my tanks?