Early Christmas

fender

My wife suprised me friday when I got home from work with some early Christmas presents :D
I got a 4 inch derasa clam, a nice green rock anemone and 3 peppermint shrimp. I'll try to get some picks of the clam and anemone. The clam has a beautiful orange and blue coloring. The anemone has found a nice spot on the side of a rock and everyone seems happy.

fender

Yeah, she is awesome. She was worried about getting me something I didn't want, but I couldn't be happier. I admit the anemone would not have been one of my first choices but he really looks cool and is a nice addition.

jokerswild

jeez i wish my wife would buy me gifts like that! she thinks a spend to much money already. if she only knew lol

blueface

Did she get him at the fish doctor's? I was in that place for the first time last week. Do you or have you ever bought livestock from them? I agree w/ 007 AWESOME!!!

fender

Originally posted by blueface
Did she get him at the fish doctor's? I was in that place for the first time last week. Do you or have you ever bought livestock from them? I agree w/ 007 AWESOME!!!

She bought him at the Tropicorium.
I have been to the Fish Doctors quite a bit - alot of my live rock came from there. :D Last thing I bought there was a nice Kenya Tree or capnella coral - it's about the size of a softball attached to a rock about the same size.

blueface

I've never been to Tropicorium. Friends have told me not to go unless I plan on spending lots of cash! Heard their corals & clams are awesome.