East Coast Aquatic Trading

crazyj

Just thought I would let you all know that that the forum boad at East Coast Aquatic Trading is up and seems ike it is runing good. I know their are still pop ups, but like I told you all before that if the board gets used I have it in the works to move to a new hosting site with a .com name so their will be no pop ups.Their are 24 catagores to post in,Tanks ,Lights,Freshwater fish,saltwater fish,Brackish fish,Corals/Invertebrates,Live plants,filters & Pumps,RO&DI,Stands & Canopys,Decoration's to Miscellaneous For sale and want to buy Addy is www.aquatictrader.coolfreepage.com

20galsw

crazyj,
There are a bunch of sites out there that will host your site with NO ADS for free. Some even offer FREE Domain Hosting with NO ADS as well. Let me know if you would like to know of a few.
Thanks,
-David-

crazyj

Yes i would the only problem is to have the fourm work it needs a MSQL with the site and a about 99% of the free one dont have . but i would like a list if oyu have one i would be willing to check them out
Thanks CrazyJ :cool:

broncofish

I second that, plus you only have 4 posts????? What the heck man? At least stay for a while before you start insulting your host.