Eat It!!

lionfish28

I just feed my chainlink eel a piece of shrimp and hes just playing around with it!(its kinda of a big piece).He tearing the shrimp apart.Hes not eating it.(i feed my eel 2 days ago.)

lionfish28

O....sorry for asking questions!!!:mad: !!There could be a parasite in my eel!!!!! I will remember not to ask question,OK!!

cgpuffers

Reasearch Your Fish Before you Buy Them! I'm Only Twelve And Smarter Than you! Stop Posting i'm Tired Of The Same Question From The Same Person Every Day!

cgpuffers

There Is no Parasite In your Eel By The Way. Its Normal. Sorry For Coming Down On You So Hard Its Just Getting Annoying And Frustrating That You Won't Listen to Our Awnsers!

triggerfish

If you look you have 10 threads on aggressive fish alone. This is not a chat board. Evertime I come on I see you have a new thread.

gasguzzler

My Zebra does this quite often. Its a perfectly normal and natural event IMO. What you need to remember is that eels are scavengers and in the wild theyre lucky if they eat once a week. Being in a tank with a regular feeding schedule is a big adjustment. If he wants to eat, let him. If he doesnt, try tomorrow, or the next day. It could go on and on. They will also stop feeding every couple of weeks. As long as water tests are good, they do this naturally. Everyone freaks out when thier eel doesnt eat for the second time the same day. I feed mine twice a week. Most of these posts lately are from a lack of information. Most of this is due to the fact they were not sold the animal correctly and secondly the person doesnt do any research before "impulse buying" thier next specimen. Look into these animals before purchase! Know what to expect before you buy!

clem1999

buy a feeder stick (about $3). buy some silversides. bump the eels nose with the silverside and if he is hungry he will eat if he doesnt right away dont force him to.

tony detroit

Yes, I'm glad somebody said it first, you post threads a bit too often my friend. FYI When you have questions on subjects you can do a search for them on the top of the page and read up on them instead of posting a thread for each question you have.

chandler04

they dont eat everyday in the wild. Thats why they hang out in rocks. They wait for sumthing to come by, and it sometimes takes a while.