EBeckles

mal

Hey Eric, What kind of elegance did you get? Any pics? How did you acclimate them? How are they doing so far? What do you feed? Just curious. That's cool they sent you 2, nice bonus!

ebeckels

Originally posted by mal:
<strong>Hey Eric, What kind of elegance did you get? Any pics? How did you acclimate them? How are they doing so far? What do you feed? Just curious. That's cool they sent you 2, nice bonus!</strong><hr></blockquote>
Sorry for taking so long to answer mal...I didn't see it until now...
They sent me one long tentacle green elegance (that's what I ordered) they also sent me one green shorter tentacle elegance... (I think it's supposed to be a long tentacle green elegance but it's tentacles aren't very long) I acclimated them by floating for 10-15 minutes then added some water from my tank then releasing them...I definitely did not go overboard in acclimating.
Ya I was pleasantly surprised I got 2! They said they messed up in their ordering process! I'm thinking of putting one of them on ---- because someone just sold one for almost $70...plus shipping! I can get some good money for these cause they are both better looking then the one on ----...in my opinion. I will definitely be getting some pics of them... my girlfriend took a ton of pics of my tank about a week or two ago and now my tank is all different. ( i sold my monsterous carpet anemone and added a green hammer, 2 elegance and 1 bubble tip anemone. I'll post a link when I take more pics...we don't have a digital camera so we just get the film devloped by CVS onto a picture disk.

nm reef

Glad to hear you got the elegance going again....sure hope it makes it.....I'd love to try another(one of the few I've not been able to keep)......soon I think I may try again.......keep us posted on how these do........I'd like to see the pics also.......may help to convince me to give one a go.......

ebeckels

ok there are some new pics...just use my signiture..We've yet to get a good camera due to price...we are still trying to figure out how to get the lighting right...sorry they're such bad quality.