eclipse 6 stocking?

condork12

anyone have an idea. im setting up a tank for my girlfriend and she wants "some pretty fish" what do you all think like psuedochromis's and stuff maybe idk.? just lookin for some ideas

gfk

i think he was meaning them seperate, as in no more then 1 clown, or 2 clown gobies, not all three

tmichel

In my 5 gallon I have a sixline wrasse and a yellow clown goby. They get along great. They give a little color. Are you also planning on any coral.

rbaby

I had the Eclipse 6...but I upgraded to the Eclipse 12. There are no 50/50 bulbs available for the Eclipse 6 I'm afraid...so unless your corals are okay with just the PowerGlo lighting things...I don't think the Eclipse 6 can hold any corals. My anemones did great in them for a while though...I had the PowerGlo light in there.

rbaby

Originally posted by TMICHEL
In my 5 gallon I have a sixline wrasse and a yellow clown goby. They get along great. They give a little color. Are you also planning on any coral.

I was referring to this comment...basically just saying that it would be really hard for you to get corals in with an Eclipse 6 tank...

diddley

but, correct me if i'm wrong CB, your tank was outfitted with a 32 watt retrofit kit. still, an awesome tank. kudos.

hassasin

Shark, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is an awesome tank, and exactly what I want to do. Is that a clown on the right side? When I go to the LFS, what do I ask for to start a tank like that. Its amazing!!! Also, what is the difference between live rock and coral, and how long should I wait to put in those things that live off the rock, (anenomes, I think :notsure: ).
(These questions are for everyone aswell as shark) Thanks for the help, and again, thats an awesome tank.
Oh, by the way, how many pounds of LR and LS should I buy for a tank that size?:confused:
<--The best smilie of all!!!