Eco Aqualizer

joncat24

do a search on here...there have been a lot of post's on this thing.....if it sounds too good to be true it usually is....
sounds like a load of crap to me... but that's just me...

chipmaker

Originally Posted by Clownfishlover
Has any one used the eco aqualizer? If so did it work?
:happyfish
Surely you jest?
On another fourm there is a heap of posts regarding them and not one of the multitudes of posts has Anything good to say about them. Same here there should be a lot of posts. I had questioned folks when they said they were buying them and usuing them and it got into a war more or less and IIRC there is not one of those folks that has really responded to any inquiries on how well they worked......SNAKE OIL
A person sent me one out of the clear blue sky and said to take it and see if I ocul dget it to work. I did not waste my time and informed them it wa snot worth my time, and they said to throw it away then. I took it apart instead. Ait had half a dozen cheap, and i mean cheap alnico magnets, placed around a PVC pipe that formed a inner tube for water to go through. A couople of wraps of electrical tape held magnets inplace. Its primarily a tube of pvc within a tube of pvc with half a dozen magents and electrical tape ...........The magnettic ion / molecular alignment nonesense craze on gimicks went out over 10 years ago........