ecoaqualizer

keith gray

Anyone heard of this product ? It is supposed to ionize the water and increase water quality and help prevetn disease ot fish.
Anyone had luck with this or tried it ?

spanko

Got to the search button and use it to find what will be a lot of information on this product.

spanko

Originally Posted by SCSInet
http:///forum/post/3154475
This topic comes up from time time time. I'll throw my feelings in.
Two words. Snake oil.
Ever wonder who first used the term snake oil and what they meant by it?
"Snake oil is a traditional Chinese medicine used to treat joint pain. However, the most common usage of the phrase is as a derogatory term for compounds offered as medicines which implies that they are fake, fraudulent, quackish, or ineffective. The expression is also applied metaphorically to any product with exaggerated marketing, but questionable or unverifiable quality or benefit."

scsinet

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/3154477
Ever wonder who first used the term snake oil and what they meant by it?
"Snake oil is a traditional Chinese medicine used to treat joint pain. However, the most common usage of the phrase is as a derogatory term for compounds offered as medicines which implies that they are fake, fraudulent, quackish, or ineffective. The expression is also applied metaphorically to any product with exaggerated marketing, but questionable or unverifiable quality or benefit."
Haha I meant the second usage.

keith gray

Wow I read the thread on this thing. What dissertation(spelling ?)
Just an interesting concept. Don't like the lack of scientific evidence.
Thanks to all for opinions

pastor b.

Eco-aqualizer is a good product IMO. I have 2 on my 150 gallon aquarium,my water stays clear,and fish that are deemed "Expert Only ",are easy to care for. My Clown Tang is a perfect example. When I brought it ,it was 2.5", that was over 4 years ago,now its 8.5",and is an inch thick. I've never been able to keep this particular species for this length of time,but i have now.