ecosystem internet deals???

leboeuf

etech - I didn't get the glass setup because the cost of shipping was double. FedX & UPS require glass of that weight be shipped on a pallet. It was pretty much a wash either way to ship to TX.
oslow & angelfish - I attached the diagram sent to me by Bob Smith (ecosystems Inc) If it isn't clear, e-mail me and I can possibly fax it to you both. Cad was right, it is a very simple set up. Only draw back is the "special formula mircle mud" which isn 't cheap. There are a few knock offs out there, but these guys have had this formula for 10 years now and the stuff lasts two years...........

leboeuf

silk, i sent you mail as an attachment
Osolow, can't break it up. mail me and I will send it to you....

broncofish

I'm building an ecosystem right now, still in the planning phases...but it will be in a 10, or 20gallon tank. I have the acrylic dividers alread and I'm just going to put an actinic light running opposite the tank light in it. Cost wise it will only be about 100 bucks, probably use a mag pump because the rios are s#@t. I am setting up a 90 gallon with overflow, and a durso style stand pipe. I plan on documenting everything and will post some of it here.

FYI I can get you all the mud cheaper than that! The more I get, the cheaper it is! E-mail me....