eel and morish idol videos in a 150g

wangotango

haha i like the comentary. i really thought the eel was gonna hop out at the beginning. the morish idol looked healthy too, theres a first. good job to your cousin
-Justin

lbzkid15

Tanks a 150g.... Eel is a very rare japanese kodako eel...rarer than haiwiian and japanese dragons, the morish idol if very healthy has been tanked for two years and eats everything...

saltn00b

moorish idol for two years? please post feeding scedules, tank specs, food types, supplements, etc etc etc.

lbzkid15

The was a lil over two feet around 26" he has grown alot,, as far as the morish idol goes he eats every night brine, mysis, krill, silversides...what ever goes in the tank he snaps it up...the tank is also very forunate enough to have a rock that jus grows sponge like crazy and he eats that all the time...he is a great fish and it is quite amazing he is the way he is, his streamers are always full lenthg and growing...as far as tank specs nothing major it has a sump with a euroreef 180 skimmerm, turbo twister uv for up to 500g, and that about it nothing crazy goin on hear frequent water changes with ro di and salinty at a constant 1.021 and tank temp of 82

sharkboy13

lbz im pretty amazed, where is ur cuz i wanna meet this guy. and whered he get that eel, mustve been off a sight cuz no NH lfs would be unlazy enough to buy that

lbzkid15

Actaully, we live right next to salem nh, in atkinson...and we actually got the eel from aqua addicts he was there for about six months and we ended up gettin a big enough tank for him to get em