Electra Subs....

denny80688

check out radioshack.. they used ot have a line called optimus... like optimus prime from transformers :p I took one of there 10 inch subs and we ran a class D 1000watt RMS amp through it and it wouldnt die... sounded horrible and was starting to fall appart after a few mins but kept playing... till we dumped a full soda on top..

S

shouse

I'm sorry but no matter if your looking for a top end system of just ok Worst Buy does not have what your looking for.
How much do u have to spend?
you will find money goes a lot longer if go to the right place

C

capschamp

how would worst buy not have what hes looking for? 2 12 inch punch fosgates=129 bucks in box, amp, 150 or so. like i said, its not a top line system but better than radio shack or pep boys has to offer.

jimmy g

Now that would fit my budget....I just dont know how to go about hooking it up ( Just realized this now) :rolleyes:
Would Best Buy do it for me?

C

capschamp

[hr]
guy usually has deals on installation but theyre on the cd players. they would be able to hook up your system but theyll ding ya for it. friends of mine used to work at a place in toledo called tas electronics and they would hook my stuff up for a case of beer. but the guys at best buy will charge you unless you got a hook up.

S

shouse

for $300 you could get 1 12" or 15" plus an amp that'll hit
harder than both of those RF ever will. It's not about how many speakers you have in the car, it's about how much power you have goign to them. I'm not trashing Rockford Fosgate. They're an alright brand but for the money you can do so much better. And best buy...omg..don't get me started on that. If your are seriously condsidering doing this hit me up either my email, Peteopp@gmail.com or sn Slaughterhouse94 and we can talk about what's the best setup for your needs.