Emergency Sale!!!!!

hairtrigger

J--- thought I'd bump it up again. Check come yet? It is Tuesday. If not today... should deffinitly be there tomorrow. Thanks again dude. :cool:

jjboods

Still have the:
Overflow
Fluval
2 glass canopies
Bazooka tubes (6", not 8")
Alpine Amp.
Crossover
Piaa Light
KC Lights

jester

Not in that big of a hurry. I have 2 alpine systems
93 Mustang gtr:
cva 1005
1505 amp
3555 amp
erg 320 dsp
flagship 61/2 companants front
flagship 5 1/4 rear
8' bass 200 (old but sound good) for mid bass
3 10" ZR in custom fiberglass tub
6 disc changer
160 amp alt
0 ga power
15 farad alumapro cap
optima bat over rear axel in special hidden compartment
98 gtp:
forgot number but 50x4 alpine amp
1505 amp
erg 320 dsp
2 type R 12's
flagship 5 1/4 companants
flag ship 6 1/2 companants rear
factory cd with steering wheel and HUD
optima bat
and some miscelanious stuff

jester

LOL...don't need them
I've constructed brake cooling ducts where the fog lights go on the stang and the lights on the gtp are fine. Good thought though.

jjboods

Jester,
It is a Flex2 MRP-T306. Website says it's a 2x30 into 4 ohms, 2x50 into 2 ohms, or 100 bridged into 4 ohms. And I just noticed that Ithe harness for the speakers is missing. But I am sure they can be purchased from Alpine. One place they recommend has it for $15.

jester

Thanks. I actually work for an Alpine dealer on the weekends. I'm a custom installer.
Sorry, but it's not big enough. It's a great amp for 6x9's. If you need the harness to sell it to someone, I can get it for about $2 for you.

jester

I'll order it this weekend and when it comes in just send me whatever it cost. If it's more than a few bucks, I'll let you know before. OK???

Hi,
I'll but the fluval if you still have it.....
Hows 35 bucks, cuz of shipping! Where are you and I will check shipping charges unless you know how much it is already.
I am running a 75 gal SW with a 404 fluval already.. I was told to add another, will a 304 due or do you think I really dont need it?
Anyways, I am gonna get my sis a new tank for x-mas..... good deal, so if you still have it!!!! CAVIMOM@AOL.COM
Thanking you kindly, Kim

F

fishkid1000

Ummm I have sent you an email and you havent emailed me back..... in acouple days. :confused:

hairtrigger

JJ... I am thinking about posting something here. I am sure you know what it is................................