Emergency Yellow Watchman

yomommasmom

:help: Hi i have an yellow watch man and i have had him for about 2 days everything is perfect in my tank it is about 5 months old and the test are 0 nitites and nitrates 8.2 ph alankity fine he has turned brown when hes soposed to be yellow wat should i do or dont? :help:

hot883

Originally Posted by yomommasmom
cuz i liked it
Did you bother asking?
She is offended because people tend to confuse her GREAT
advice with, well yours.

N

nereef

wow, i thought that was sepulation. i wouldn't have even noticed if you wouldn't have said anything, hot.
anyway, is the fish eating? if so, what is it eating? how did you acclimate it?

hot883

NE I was almost going to edit your post to take out the answer to the question, I am real man and do not treat people like that. Pretty sad when a member has his avatar stolen and the stealer will not change it. Sad , sad, sad. And then HAS THE NERVE to come here and ask for help.

yomommasmom

it is eating brine shimp but it oly gets like 1 a day and the other fish like 50 i acclimated the way i have done all my fish i now its not correct but it works for me i just let them ajust to temp tank net get him out and them put him in NO WATER FROM THEM GOES INTO MINE

hot883

Originally Posted by yomommasmom
ill change it
That would be nice. The sooner the better please. Thanks.

N

nereef

whose avatar is that?
anyway, acclimation could have been an issue. also, brine shrimp won't bring out the best color in your fish. there are much better prepared foods.

sepulatian

whose avatar is that?
Well, now it is 95Harleys. He stole another one. Mod's expect him to be mentioning this real soon. This is 95Harleys avatar. He is a respected member.
Thanks for your help Barry, I appreciate it!

promisetbg

It turned brown because it is stressed. Remove whatever is stressing it, and it will turn it's normal color.