Emporer Angel In Mass 4 sale

HI,
I have a 3 yr. old healthy Emporer angel in Mass for sale. I have had him since juv. I am getting into corals and he likes to pick at some of them, but other than that he's pretty peaceful. Also, When I bought him, I was NOT told he needed a 150+ tank. I have a 75G. If you look at my user profile, you can see who he shares a tank with.
Great fish, come and see him, serious inquires ONLY, $75.00
Kim

scubadoo

I am located in Arizona zip code 85635.....If you can ship the fish I too am intersted. I'll offer you $90 for the animal. My email is idiot@c2i2.com Let me know if the deal above falls through. I'll still pay the $90 plus shipping. If you accept Paypal I can send you the money right away. ...or I can snail mail the payment if you do not have a Paypal account.

scubadoo

Forgot to mention I have a 180 tank so he will be going to a good home...I also have a 110 but that is too small for him. I have been in the hobby for 30 plus years...so he will be well cared for . Again, let me know if the first interested party declines and you can ship the fish.:D

sw65galma

I'm in Brockton and just about finished my 300 in wall tank.
It's taken me forever and a day to finish this thing...
Anyway maybe I can come take a look at it.
Send me an E-mail at sw65galma@yahoo.com

I have sent private e-mails to you guys.. =)
Hopefully he will find a good home soon!
Thanking you kindly, Kim
Oh and SW 65, you got pics of your tanks? would love to see them... ACtually I WANT TO COME OVER YOUR HOUSE, and swim with your fish..
:jumping: :jumping:
Kim

scubadoo

Thanks Kim.......Can't help with the packing supplies but I can pay for them if you need to purchase. let me know if the others drop out...beleive I am #2 in line anyway. Would be easier on the animal and you if you find a local home. keep me posted idiot@c2i2.com

Thanks for all the interest guys..
Scubadoo is gonna give my fishy a great home.
He'll be swimmin' in the big tank, he should really thrive.
Thanking you kindly, Kim