Entertainment

liontamer

You guys, ya know, all trying to kick off Lionfish12 off of the board. I think its quite entertaining. I search the entire site to find his posts, cuz I honestly think its amuzing to read whatever blasphomy he types. He is obviously a lost battle, and most of you already know that, so why bother anymore? Just sit back, flame and laugh at his silly esqupades. I DO think its hilarious, ive tryed helping him too. But the lights? THE LIGHTS!!! That was just funny. Halogen bulbs on a fish tank? Yea sure, maybe on a fo display. That is, if u want some pretty algae. Just let him stay, his posts are wat keep me going throughout the day. I dont know what Id do without them. He HAS kept alive his damselfish and his clown, praise the lord. God forbid a damsel or a clown (not to mention the easiest fish to keep in the hobby) dont survive in 70 degre water with an ammonia level of about 2.0, sg of about .019 and nitrates to the roof. Ive seen them live through that, honestly I have. O, and andrew buddy. Uve had the damsel for maybe 2 months now, I remember wen u got the thing, and mistaked yer blue damsel for a green...cromis? Can u not even tell yer colors apart? Color blindness isnt an excuse either, cuz u still have th ability to tell the difference...

krowleey

wow been gone for a few months and come back to find these kinds of threads, it's the beaslebob drama all over. You kids play nice, or stop playing together all together. :jumping: