260 watt pc fixture with 2 extra daylight bulbs $100
400 watt MH and ballast $200
Iwaki external pump(490 gph) $75
all reasonable offers considered, buyers pay shipping
I'm located just outside St Louis.
If you're interested in anything let me know:
colkaos@charter.net

maeistero

:thinking: depending on march madness i may be in easternmost mo stl in two weeks. i have to go down for some wedding related thing. i might take the 90, but is it tank only? that would be too high for me pricewise. post up some pics if you can on what's all in that.

or just mail me maeistero@gmail.com i'm off every other weekend and will have to be in stl the weekend after ku is out of the tourney. i guess that's the deal as my gfiance may just love kubball as much as i do lol!

aw2

I'll definately take the MH, the tank and the Iwaki.
I'm leaving for FL in 2 days and will be gone for a week...but, I can bring you cash and pick it all up as soon as I get back.
I'm down in the Carbondale are.
I emailed you, as well...please, email back any pics you have of the things I'm interested in.

maeistero

i'll rescind my offer then if aw gets it first and will pay you full price. i'd jump on selling it for 100! :jumping:
eme first if the tank deal dies. i've plenty of family that can store it for a week or so in stl for me. post up some pics too, i love 90's i think they're my favorite massproduced size.

newgirl1

Thanks for the responses. All the goodies at this point have been spoken for. If the deals fall through I;ll be sure to repost.
thanks everyone.

aw2

Originally Posted by newgirl1
AW & Funkyman , I'll get you some pics this afternoon.

Email sent.