Equipment for sale

jploman

I have photos of everything, but I find it difficult to post them because of sizing. I am happy to send photos via e-mail. Please feel free to make reasonable offers on any or all the equipment. I am willing to ship, but you will have to cover the shipping costs. If unreasonable offers are made, I will just ignore them.
1 UV Filter (Only used for about a week)
3 Powerheads
2 Heaters
2 Magfloats
1 Airpump
1 Skimmer
1 Small lamp
Several Power Compact lights, but they are still not ready to go. I need to get photos and remove them from the tank cover. Once they are ready I will post them as well.
1 Tank & Base Combo:
Base:
4' 5 1/2" Long
1' 5" Wide
2' 1" Tall
Tank:
4' 4" Long
1' 4 1/2" Wide
1' 8" Tall + 5" Light area

jploman

I am not sure what type of skimmer it is, I have photos of it though. I have had it for a very long time. The UV Filter is an AQUA 2000+ watts, that is all it says on the equipment. I have photos of it as well. I no longer have the original boxing for anything except some of the powerheads.

jploman

They are still not ready to go. I need to get photos and remove them from the tank cover. Once they are ready I will post them as well.

drizcol

Originally Posted by JPloman
They are still not ready to go. I need to get photos and remove them from the tank cover. Once they are ready I will post them as well.
Yes I know that, but can you give more info about them or do you need to take them out befor you can do that?

jploman

The problem is that I need to measure them, because we have been in the hobby about a year and do not remember the exact sizes. While they are attached to the canope I can not measure them. My husband plans to remove them this week.

jploman

This link will take you to photos of the items. I am not sure exacts on one of the powerheads, but I think it is 70 gph. The other two are in their original packing and the photos have all that info in them.
The skimmer photo is in my profile on this link and I do not have exacts on it, simply because we bought is about a year ago and I have forgotten.
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=76393

biggredd

Well thinking about it I just purchased a rubber maid container to use for a quarantine. Wouldn't need a high power pump for it. I am in Denver - 80013. How much for your cheapest powerhead shipped?
Thanks.

jploman

Express Mail® Overnight to most areas $22.20
Priority Mail® 2 Day(s) $8.25
Parcel Post Additional Postage May Apply 5 Day(s) $6.08
These rates are for up to five pounds. I would be willing to sell the smallest powerhead for $20 plus postage. If you wanted more, I could most likely work a better deal.