Equipment Fs In St.louis

milty

hey all i've got (2) 55gal tanks and stands $150 each,(1) 48"pc light with flip top and leg stands(jbj)$150 (1)rena xp2 canister filter $50(rated for 75gal)and (1)rena xp3(rated at 125gal) $75

jsgreer1

i live in ne arkansas and would be interested in one of the tanks and the pc lights. would you be willing to meet me half-way?

tiluhill

I'm milty's brother, we would be willing to meet you half way, are you interested in one of the canister filters also?

jsgreer1

no i dont need the filters also it will be about may 20th or 27th before i get the money. whats your email so i can get in touch with you then and seeif you still have them.

tiluhill

Still for sale, 2 55 gallon tank/stand, Rena XP2 & XP3 canister filters and 48" JBJ PC Lights (4X65w) with flip top legs

tiluhill

Originally Posted by jsgreer1
no i dont need the filters also it will be about may 20th or 27th before i get the money. whats your email so i can get in touch with you then and seeif you still have them.
JS, you still interested in one of the 55 gallon set ups? still for sale. Would possibly meet you half way.

tiluhill

I will try to get pics of the lights tonight, they are in great shape. I can check the shipping cost for them tomorrow but I don't want to come down $50 and pay for shipping, these are $270.00 new plus $35 for the flip top legs.