Equiptment list for sale...

psusocr1

maroon clown with green bubble tip anemone
black saddlback clown with long tentacle anemone
i dont want to seperate the clowns( although i will). ive had them over 2 years with their anemones and they get along great, evan share the anemones with each other.. $80 for both with anemones or $40 a piece
Grey bamboo shark - $200
brazillian dragon eel- $ 300
1 russels lion- $65
1 black volitan-$65
1 foxface-$65
1 blue hippo-$65
1 unicorn tang-$65
i will be selective who my animals go to, if your tank isnt big enough ( since these are all very large fish) you wont get them, and if you have tankmates that are not compatible , you wont get them either.. im not trying to be rude just trying to protect the fish i have had for years..
new gen-x 1200 GPH inline pump - $65
iwaki 30RLT -$55 or with the SCWD wavemaker and cloose loop plumbing for $75
iwaki 40RLT- $70
etss 800 professional downraft skimmer- $400 or $450 with pump
amiricle custom sump/refugium for a 180 or smaller.. wityh bioballs /drip tray, bulkheads.. everythign needed.. $125
aquarium digital ph meter with calibration tools ... $45
2 week old PFO 3x175 halide unit.. (has 1 year warranty) no bulbs $400
(2) advance ballasts that run 2, 6 foot VHO... $65
(4) 6 foot VHO bulbs. one set is only 2 weeks old and another is 4 months old...$65 ( comes with 1 set of (4) endcaps
if anyone wants multiple items please let me know.. i can combine the whole lighting system and give one big better price for everything..
prices dont include shipping, ask me for a quote or email me at psusocr@aol.com

tjanowski

I'm interested in the 2 Iwaki pumps. How old are they? Are they in working order? Would also be interested in the SCWD. Thanks.

mtennant

1 unicorn tang-$65
I would love to buy the UNICORN TANG!!!!!!!!! How would I pay you?... Let me know... I have been looking for a unicorn tang for over about 3 years now... And how big is he? My e-mail is mtennant420@aol.com

mtennant

And he will be going into a 180 gallon tank so I hope he would be happy
Do you have a pic of the tang.. I would like to see the tang..

lpardshark

"iwaki 30RLT -$55 or with the SCWD wavemaker and cloose loop plumbing for $75"
If u would sell scwd and plumbing seperate, would buy it today...

seannmelly

interested in both clowns andd anemones and the genx pump. how big are the clowns and the anemones? shipping will be to 12069. can pay through paypal

psusocr1

genx pump is less than a yea rold runs great...i will findout shipopping costs for everyone the clonwes are small but not babies the anemones are a decent size as well

ibew

Originally Posted by psusocr1
genx pump is less than a yea rold runs great...i will findout shipopping costs for everyone the clonwes are small but not babies the anemones are a decent size as well
whats model is that pump and also forgot to give you my zip 15065
jpochan@yahoo.com

psusocr1

hey sean id ont want to ship the clowns and anemones butthe shipping ont he pump will be 14 bucks

costa13

I would be interested in the (2) advance ballasts and (4) 6 foot VHO bulbs. one set is only 2 weeks old and another is 4 months old...$65 ( comes with 1 set of (4) endcaps) How much to ship these to 36527.

mtennant

Originally Posted by seannmelly
if there not going to ship the clowns i dought they will ship the tang
Oh man... I would pay $135 for that tang.. Please?......