Established custom 75 gallon aquarium for sale

cogreywolf

I am selling my custom made Viseo 75 gallon glass aquarium with polished diamond edged glass. The tank has a built-in center overflow that leads to my Euro-fil 180 wet/dry filter. In the sump, I have a southbay CS6-1 protein skimmer and two new Rio High Flow pumps. The tank sits on a custom pine stand. The lighting is a JBJ power compact 4x65 watt with fans. Comes with live rock, live sand and over $1000 in fish. Black tang, Chevron tang, Majestic angel, Flame angel, Arabian Pseudo, cleaner wrasse, and a large cleanup crew. System is worth over $3000. Must sell due to divorce and expenses. Must sell quickly. Email me at cogreywolf@hotmail.com
Need to sell as soon as possible. I am asking $1500 obo. I don't want to sell anything individually yet. Hope someone can take a great tank off my hands. :(
I am also selling my 12 gallon nano reef tank. Tank is fully established and comes with live sand, rock, mated clowns, orange-spotted jawfish and corals. Small protein skimmer, and 72 watt retro power compact lights. See the photo below. The tank alone cost $225. Lights an additional $200. Fish, corals, live rock, and live sand another $200. I am asking $225 for this tank or OBO.

coop24n9

Sad to hear why your selling your tank. I'm in the process of getting married, in Oct. But, if you can't sell the whole set-up, and want to piece it out. I'd be very interested in the lighting.

cogreywolf

I live near LAX airport. Westchester area. Both tanks are still available. I am willing to sell the corals and fish in the 12 gallon nano tank and break that aquarium apart. If your interested in picking up these fish and corals, please email me at
cogreywolf@hotmail.com
But you can't break up the mated pair of percula clownfish. ;)

nicky1.8t

i would love to buy it but lil lite on the loot and im way out here in mass to it would be very hard to ship.

cogreywolf

The 12 gallon nano tank sold. But I still have the 75 gallon fully established tank available. If I were break it apart, who wants what? Everything is available!

luckyk0505

IF you are going to ship
I will take a Black Tang... Can I get price on all of the fish?
if it is good price I will take chevron too

krunk

how much would you like for your southbay skimmer? i understand if you want too wait for all your livestock too be sold before you sell the skimmer.

harley387

Originally posted by nicky1.8t
i would love to buy it but lil lite on the loot and im way out here in mass to it would be very hard to ship.

Hi nicky1.8t. What part of Mass are you in? I live in Western Mass, near Greenfield.

krunk

good for that person, thats one good deal.
BTW, what were the dimensions? the tank looked like a 90 gallon.