Estimate on selloff of 2 240gal setups

kcarr

What are the dimensions on the 240 you have left? How far are you from Fort Worth, TX? What do you have left?
Thanks

robn

I am going to keep the lighting and move it to the new tank. The Euroreef CS8-2 is for sale....the tank/stand/canopy is for sale also. It's about 2 years old, glass, stand and canopy are a light oak. It has overflows in both corners. I have a 75 gal tank I'm using for a sump that will be going also. I added baffles to it. I may be selling the 2 Mag 12's that are being used as the return pumps.
This post was started way back in August to gauge interest, so it's somewhat outdated...one of the 240's is sold (the acrylic one)......all the live rock, sand, lights, powerheads from the glass 240 will be moved to the new tank.
I am going to start breaking this tank down this week. If anyone would like to buy the skimmer, it will be available in about a week.
The dimensions of the tank are 96X24X24.
KCarr: I'm about 150 miles west of you in Abilene.

robn

Here is a pic of the tank....it was taken about 8 months ago....

Here is a pic of the sump, taken about 8 months ago also...you can see the skimmer in the back.....the sump will need to be cleaned up quite a bit, some salt creep and algae buildup on it now....

Another pic of the sump:

Hope this helps

albert7753

Robn - I am intrested in the tank, stand, canopy, and the sump 75g. What are you asking for just these items ?

robn

Here are some prices:
Tank/stand/canopy - $750
Sump (75gal) - $50
Mag 12 pumps - $40 each
Euroreef CS8-2 skimmer - $250
All these items should be available in about a week, definitely by Feb 10th.
P.S. All the fish, live rock, sand, corals, lights, pumps will be moving to the new tank and are not for sale
Thanks

pallan

how much to ship the skimmer to 57005. good price on skimmer im just worried about shipping that big thing.

robn

skdehawk and DanWeb,
I posted prices in this thread...if you're interested in anything, let me know, thanks
Pallan,
I figured $28 thru UPS, $29.50 thru Fedex.
Tacoma38,
I'm in Abilene Texas, about 180 miles west of Dallas.

pallan

I believe the skimmer is in sump only model right (been trying to do some research) dont think it will fit in my sump by the look of it.
Could you send pictures of the skimmer when its out to me
Pallan@alliancecom.net
if it sells before that no problem
im just trying to figure out if i can even make it work. if i can then i do want it but sell it if you get the chance to anyone else cause i just dont think it will work without building a whole new sump. I had thought these could be in or out of sump but i dont think so anymore
Thanks