ETSS 2500 protein skimmer- for sale

condork12

For sale by me is an ETSS 2500 commercial dual downdraft protein skimmer. IT is about a year old. it is currently skiming its little heart out but i need the money and need to shut down the pond. It was originally minorly damaged during shipping but was easily and proffesionally prepaired. I have prictures of the originaldamge before it was repaired if needed. There is obviously no leaks whatsoever. It is rated to skim up to 3000 gallons.I will be more than happy to provide more pics nad info if anybody is interested. i am looking for around $650 and i may add the 3/4hp pump. contact me here or my email----
Condork12@hotmail.com
http://www.superskimmer.com/ETSS%2020_25.htm

flatzboy

I might have someone that might by it for his 500g. shark tank let me talk to him and i'll get back to you. :D

dobelady

I definately need it for my setup but am short on cash so I am trying to get some cash up. You need any fish? Also where are you located at? Are you including the pump or not? Please let me know. thanks.

condork12

Sorry but all i need right now is money. Yes i will include the pump. Chicago area. Dont worry about shipping <50