etts reef devil deluxe w/ mag 7 for sale

lucky?

Please email me at lynnkris44@yahoo.com Interested - just a few questions. I bought an etss from psuscr last April and I remember seeing your screen name when searching the threads for info on these skimmers. please be in touch.

peckhead

skimmer is in really good condition. i posted a feeler a few months ago and everyone wanted it, now im not getting alot of responses.
questions? concerns? offers? :)

saltlick456

Hi, I haven't bought anything through the forum and I wondered how you handle the finance part. Do you have a Paypal account? This is the skimmer I want, but I just sold my HOB skimmer and need to replace it pretty quick. Don't really have time to send money order, then wait for shipment etc. Any suggestions? Pump is in good condition as well? Price seems reasonable if it includes shipping and is Deluxe model w/larger cup. Let me know ASAP, please.

peckhead

yes i have the deluxe model. the skimmer and pump are in great condition. im not exactly sure how long i have had it but i think less then 6 months. i clean it weekly.
i have pay pal and if you pay tonight i will ship tomorrow. i was going to ship ground but if you need it there faster we can work something out but it would be more expensive since it is a large box.
if you would like to just seal the deal and dont have any questions, just pay pal me 210$. the 10 is half the price of ups ground shipping. i will pay the other half. my pay pal is bridun22@hotmail.com or you can call me, ill pm you my #
thanks...brian