Euro Reef skimmer for sale

brittany_0824

I am selling my Euro Reef skimmer that is currently on my 180 as I am upgrading to an MSX250.
I wanna keep more fishies.
$375 + Shipping.
I've had it on my 180 gallon sps/clam dominant reef for about a year and a half...and I will say it has done a TREMENDOUS job.
It will come with a new Sedra 5000, a new one was ordered and installed maybe 2 months ago...and I always wondered if it would work better with a Sedra 9000. Who knows, I never bothered to try it. And for all of you out there that don't believe in or don't use skimmers...I say if they don't work, come drink a glass of the stuff my Euro Reef pulls out in a week.
By the way, it's not actually a Sedra, it's a Euro Reef pump, the KSP model. It is basically a Sedra from what I understand, just the Euro Reef brand.
From a site that has one for sale:
CS8-2 Protein Skimmer
• 200-500 gallon capacity
• 24" high
• 8" diameter
• Includes 1x5000 Sedra pump
The skimmer is in operation as we speak, but if someone is interested, I will take it out of my sump and clean it thoroughly before shipping it out. I have shipped skimmers as big as an ASM G6 without issue, so I know how to package them up!

Any interest please email me at Brittany_ 082498@hotmail.com (no spaces)
Below are some pics...I apologize but Saturday is maintenence day, so I cleaned the skimmer cup about 3 hours ago. The MINUTE you start this baby up it just starts pulling some of the nastiest stuff out imaginable. I'd love to show you what it looks like after a few days, so I apologize for taking the pic after I cleaned it - I wasn't thinking. Let's be honest though, it's just a fish poo collector...you know what it will look like.