Euro-Reef Skimmer for sale

rane

Ok My Tank is now gone with its new owner, what I have for sale is a Euro-Reef 8-1 its a few months old and when I tell you its the best skimmer out there, it really is. Just ask around the boards and they will tell you. I paid close to $600 make me an offer no less then $300 and its yours. this skimmer will handle a tank upto 300gls with no problems. you can e-mail me I would prefer a local pick up but might ship at buyers expense.
e-mail me @ Ramon918@Optonline.net. or on this board
Footprint
11" x 13½
Height
"8"
Diameter
"20"
Pump
1 x 5000 Sedra

R

reefguard

This is a sweet deal I wish I had the money. I just spent it all in my 100 gallon I just set up a week ago. Goodluck.
Noel

Are you sure about the tank capacity? I might be interested, but i just saw one sight where it says this is only for 135 gal tanks?

rane

Hi Michael,
I had this runing on my 155gl tank and let me tell you that it kicked A$$ for some reason on the websites the tank capacity was lowered since I purchased it, but since I have seen what it does I dont doubt the prformance of this skimmer.

jlem

Originally posted by RANE
this skimmer will handle a tank upto 300gls with no problems.
Footprint
11" x 13½
Height
"8"
Diameter
"20"
Pump
1 x 5000 Sedra

Your CS8-1 will handle 135 gallons where as the bigger Euro reef CS8-5 will handle 300 gallons.