Ever been to jail?

sammystingray

yep, back in my younger days more than once. Not prison, but jail.
I thought it was funny because it was all older guys watching gunsmoke, bonanza, and little house on the prairie on the TV, but since my family brought me a bunch of smokes, I traded a few packs for the remote, and made all the old guys watch baywatch and saved by the bell until I left.,:D :D :D
That was awhile ago though, and I don't even think you can smoke in county around here anymore....it's been awhile since I dealt with those things thank god.

killafins

twice (both unofficially), i was young and my dad worked for the police dep.... first time he was showing me and my sis the cells and he had to walk out. So i pulled the fire alarm. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... he screamed... wole place had to be evacuated, fire dept. cells cleared...
Second, caught stealing so he locked me in there to show me what it was like. It was kind of cozy:thinking:
:) My dad working for the pd is also the reason i've never been in jail, gud all job percs:yes:

wamp

Yeah, I been on lockdown before... Had to show em' who was Tha Man in there!
Actually, I was drunk at Myrtle Beach (They just want to take you there so you have to get bailed out, It's a money thing) and was in there for about 2 hours till my friends came and bailed me out. I cried like a little school girl the whole time

I am such a wuss...

obarrera

The reason I made this thread was because my brother just went to jail yesterday cause they've been looking for him for like 2 years and couln't find him.He couldn't do anything,not even work to make some money so yesterday he decided to change his life and called the cops and told them where he lived so they could pick him up.He was waitiing outside and the cops never came so he told my btother and law if he could take him to jail so he could make his time and there he is now.
Would you guys have the balls to call them(the cops)if they were looking for you and tell them were your at so you can go to jail?I don't think I would do that.:thinking:

marvida

I'm in our county jail 6 or 7 times per month..........but then I work for the County & the jail is one of my departments so that probably doesn't count.

scotts

I always passed the attitude test...."Yes sir"..."No sir"...."going home sir".... Caught with booze 3 times before I was 21 and always passed the test.
Scott

coxy101

I had a clinical rotation in a maximum security (level 5) prison. Scary as hell! Now I keep my eyes out for anyone I might recognize...

skirrbysgf

thought chris and i were goin to be put in jail. at seaworld someone got their cell phone stolen and it was the same as mine, we were scared lol but it was cool afterwards. other then that nooope. thank god.

fshhub

no time, just picked up and questioned and bailed out
first time about 7 and a half hours
second time didn't even make it to jail, but got to sit hand cuffed in the back of a car for a little over 4 hours(that one really sucked. uncomfortable seats and jewelry, no smoking and my hands behind my back so i coudl not adjust for comfort very well
o well, i guess i did not quite make it into the club.

S

spsaddict

yup... multiple times... not fun, been 4 yrs since my last visit, which was for a few months