Ever seen one of these?

n.o.c.

These are my sea hares. I just ordered them from online. These are hard to find! They eat almost any vegitation. These ones are about 6-8 inches long. These can ink in your tank and make everything sick though, thats the only downside to them.

hardasaroc

i dont know if it is worth it or not..bc they ink but im not sure if its poisons or not but there all ofver the beaches in FL.... The color is like a purple color that they give off..
Good Luck

n.o.c.

The ink is the only downside to these guys. I had one ink in my tank and as long as you do a good water change you are ok. Nothing died in my tank, however everything got really sick. I can watch these guys for hours. They have the coolest bodies. so detailed and weird looking. You have to be able to keep them fed, which will require a big reefugium growing caulerpa.

caulareef4

I have about 3 in my 72g but they've never inked. I think they are worth the price for em because they are odd looking and faster than snails.

bellanavis

My friend just got one of those things the other day and the store called it a Sea Hare. It looks just like the pictures on the post, and it also ate all their vegatation.