everything dead...

jguad

sorry guys, its been a crazy couple of days, and i have not been near a computer.
so tomorrow it will be 1 week since the mass killings...
i have added a powerhead to the tank, and pointed it up (at about a 35 degree angle) to increase water flow.
the spotted damsel they gave me to put in my tank is doing fine, and is now out of his hiding place. the snails are also doing well, they are eating, and hiding, so i don't think anything is wrong with them.
i have now 3 thermometers in the tank, one that changes the color, the digital one, and one with a suction cup, like the one that gmann spoke about.
the one that changes color says 78, the digital says 82, and the one with suction cups says 80. so i'll go with the 80.
the test last night showed the pH to be good (i didn't add the superbuffer-dKH). the ammonia was also at 0, but the nitrites were still a little high, at like .1, maybe .2.
i plan to do another water change on tuesday (which will be 1 week since my last change).
i am also adding another post about new additions, but i won't add it to this message, as i don't want to bore you on this particular post. thanks again