Everything Dead!

fishlawyer

Hey Crypt:
Sorry to hear about your tanks man, that really sucks. Don't get too discouraged, you seem to be a great, knowledgeable guy who has just had some terrible luck. When I came into this hobby you really helped out with your advice, and I really appreciate your help.
Keep your chin up and I am sure things will work out. Sucks to have such a terrible break down of a tank, but I am sure you will bring it back better than ever!
Best of luck man!

crypt keeper

Well. After some talking with my woman and re thinking things Im selling the 90. Im going to clean it as best as possible but Selling it as a critter tank no longer a fish tank. I cant honestly sell the tank as a fish tank having no idea if the next person gets it and whatever killed my fish is soaked into the molding. I cant put my Blueface in it without fully knowing Im not slowly killing him.
I have my 75 gallon collecting dust in my bike trailer. Im going to bring that in put it in the 90's place and restart it. It has a better light anyway. Im starting over 100%. I already have the tank. I will buy some rock from this website. Im buying the skimmer next weekend. Probably pick up the ASM Gx1. The Blueface is a pure pig in my QT set up. It eats better than I do and Im really happy with the way its acclimated. Its about 4 inches.
Im probably going to just leave the angel in the tank all on its own until I upgrade in the near near future. I know the Angel will need a bigger home. But a 4 inch angel in a 75 all by itself will be fine a for a while.

95harley

I know a tank in MD that can hold that Blueface when he needs a new home...

Good luck on the reset of the 75g, painfully slow process.

phoenix az

try to get it out with whatever they recomend then try testing it with a damsel or two for a few weeks that should let you know if it's safe or not

crypt keeper

Originally Posted by 95Harley
http:///forum/post/2953763
I know a tank in MD that can hold that Blueface when he needs a new home...

Good luck on the reset of the 75g, painfully slow process.
I plan on having enough room in the next year. i will upgrade the 75 to a 125 then move up from there. If not You can have it!