Everything For Sale - In Southern California!

B

bildotang

Well, I hate to do this, but I need to sell my tank because I don't have the time to take care of it anymore.
I have:
150 Gallon Tank & Stand, 60" x 25" x 24", the stand is black and was purchased with the tank (not a home made stand). It has a built in overflow with a 2" drain and 1" return. $700
(6) 60" Long VHO lights, (3) super actinic, (3) daylight bulbs. I have not put these lights on my tank, because I have not finished the canopy. So you'll get all the bulbs, mogules and (2) really mean ballasts all brand new, and in boxes. $500
20 Gallon sump with a filter bag on the intake side. $150
10 Gallon Refugium with a VHO light. $40
Berlin Turbo XL Protein Skimmer with the factory pump. $125
(2) Big Powersweep power heads, and (3) Rio pumps. A Rio 2500 for the return pump, and (2) 2100's for powerheads also.
$100
(2) 24" Power Compact lights, but I don't know much about these other than the fact that they have the double colored bulbs. $120
300 Lbs of Live Rock approximately. The rock is Buna Branch, Calini and Fiji. $700
(1) Kents 60 GPD HiS RO/DI System + (4) 5 gallon jugs $200
(9) Green Chromis, (1) Red Fromia Star, (1) Golden Head Goby
$20
About a 4" Live Sand Bed, filled with plenty of creatures, plus the wierd things growing on my rocks. Free if you buy all my live rock, but if not, make an offer.
I'll ship anything but the live rock. I just don't have the time to do that. Give me your address if your interested and i'll get a shipping price for you. My email address is wast@charter.net

B

bildotang

I'm in Hesperia, which is about 25 minutes north of Riverside & San Bernardino. It's about 2 hours from San Diego.

elchoryla

how much for the 2- 24" power compacts?? i live in burbank, let me know whats the lowest u want for them, ill pay with paypal right away, thanks

B

bildotang

Originally posted by bonzarelli
were about in Hesperia do you live Im off I and Main.

Ranchero & Farmington. Or Maple & Farmington. Not too far from eachother! Yeah, let me know about this weekend. All I'm doing is the Christmas lights anyways.