Everything For Sale

raymac

Hi,
I live north of Milwaukee, and I need to leave the hobby. I don't have the time to give, so it's best to dismantle.
I've got the following, and I'd like to sell it all at once, and you can feel free to offer me a ridiculously low price.
A 29-gallon tank, with a cabinet, no top.
Sump below with a Mag pump. A 5-10 pound piece of LR in the sump.
Several power heads.
Prizm Skimmer
Only a couple months old 30" Orbit compact light with the Lunar light. This is a great fixture...just paid $179 a few months ago.
In the tank, 2 large pieces of LR, one of them at least 30 pounds.
The tank has literally gone to hell because of a lack of time on my part, but everything is definitely useful with some loving care.
Feel free to reply on this board, or you can also feel free to email me at ray.mac@sbcglobal.net
I'd like this to go ASAP. Make me an offer put my equipment to good use. Thanks-- Ray

ferry_007

can you ship to zipcode 75082,im intrested in the pieces of live rock?ill pay shipping of course..thanks

raymac

EvilSS--
Create the ultimate dawn to dusk effect with the pro-grade, Orbit. It packs our SunPaq Dual Daylight (10,000K & 6,700K), our Dual Actinic (460nm & 420nm) and our Lunar Light together in one sleek, fan-cooled fixture. Offering the leading technologies in one 24-hour lighting system that gives you one small step to take for a gigantic leap in performance.
PC aluminum hood with 1 dual daylight, and 1 Dual actinic lamp. Includes ballast, lamps, endcaps, fan, reflector, legs, & 2 Lunar Light. Independent controls for dusk/dawn effect.
Great unit, but I'm not going to ship this, and I see you're from Alabama......Thanks

raymac

The light unit alone cost $179 recently.
When you look at the sump, LR, overflow, cabinet, pumps, this setup is worth more than several hundred dollars.
If anyone in the Milwaukee area is interested, or you're willing to travel here, I'm not short on money, I just want to have the tank out of my den.
I'm willing to part with the entire setup for $250. A really nice deal for someone looking for some equipment.
Thanks.

monalisa

I would be interested in picking those lights up. What price are you wanting? Are they still available? I'm only about 30 minutes from West Bend, well, without the stupid detour around Allenton!!
Let me know if these lights are still available.
Lisa :happyfish