Everything for sale!!!!

matrix2316

I dont have enough time to keep my salt tank going so I am selling the live stock. Local pick-up only. Heres the list:
Lots of live rock(base and live mixed)
Rocks with large mushroom colonies(reds and greens)
rock with small zoos
rocks with Zenia I believe
lots of live sand and crushed coral
12" banded catshark
6" cortez ray(female)
7" panther grouper
5" yellow tang
5" red sea sailfin tang
clown fish
rusty angel
a few damsels
12" moray eel
large green starfish(serpent)
large red starfish(brittle)
hermit crabs
snails
Anyone nearby can come by and check it out. Just call or email me I LIVE IN SOUTHEAST MICHIGAN
734-771-5977 matrix2316@excite.com
Thanks Chris

jurichar

how much for the rock...i live in k-zoo but i may be able to make the trip over if the price is decent??

how about dry goods? Got any equipment for sale?
Sounds like you have a big tank . . . . a buddy of mine is looking for a skimmer for a 90 (we both live in detroit) if you've got one for sale, let me know.
millerj24 at yahoo dot com

gear*guru

What are the prices?
6" cortez ray(female)
12" moray eel
5" red sea sailfin tang
I am interested in the above, I work Downtown, so maybe we could hook-up.

akurr16

if the clownfish and the rusty clown are still for sale i am interested. how much for each one. Live in st louis but vacationing in michigan soon.

I guess me you selling me the starfish after the guy came and got everything else is outta the question! :thinking: Oh well thanks for nothing! :mad:

matrix2316

Sorry everyone, I have been out of town for a week and then come back to no internet. Comcast is great!!! I have not gotten rid of anything yet and I am trying to respond to emails. Sorry about that.

pepsi

Hi,
Looking to get back in to a tank. live in northern michigan but have business meeting down there in a couple of weeks how much for whole thing and how big is tank i would like a 250 or bigger
thanks
mark

matrix2316

No tank or equipment is going. Just everything inside it. Anyone interested just email me and we will go from there.

matrix2316

Only thing left in the tank is my shark and grouper. Also the starfish are in there. I am trying to make my mind up about getting rid of them. With all the rock out of the tank I kinda like it.