everything is gone, what next?

IN ORDER TO LOWER MY NITRITE LEVEL, WHICH WAS THROUGH THE ROOF, I TOOK OUT MY DRIFTWOOD, DYED CORALS, AND ABOUT 80% OF THE CRUSHED CORAL AND SAND BED.
IF THIS DOES WORK HOW DO I REINTRODUCE THESE ITEMS BACK INTO MY 125GAL F/O TANK?
JUST WONDERING!

ocellaris_keeper

Your tank is still cyvcling - you have nothing to lose - fish wise, add three damsels - Don't put any of your ornamental stuff bacm in the tank, and watch the nitrites fall. After about three weeks remove those little guys and take them back to you LPS for some clowns. Wait about another three weeks and slowly add your toys (minus tghe driftwood - a bad idea) and you should be fine.
BTW - if you put your cool stuff back in before you remove the damsels -you'll never get them back out (and they will begin to get real nasty real soon)
LOL :)
Brewski

I FIRST PUT THE SAND IN THEN WENT WITH THE CC FOR THE LOOK. I REMOVE EVERYTHING BECAUSE KNOWLEDGEABLE PEOPLE WAS TELL DIFFERENT THINGS SO I REMOVED EVERYTHING.
I HAD TWO FISH A 5INCH GROUPER AND A 7INCH SPOTTED PUFFER THE GROUPER DIED THREE DAYS AGO (THAT'S A WHOLE OTHER STORY) AND THE PUFFERS STILL KICKING.
OK YOU TOLD WHAT'S NOT CONTRIBUTING TO THE HIGH NITRITES, WHAT DO I DO TO LOWER IT?
I'LL GET RID OF THE THINGS YOU MENTIONED