Everything Must Go...asap

jester

I've got a custom 160 tank, stand, canopy, sump, LR/LS skimmer pump, heater, MH lights, antics and all kind of other things. All of it must go ASAP!!! Wife wants everything gone!!!!........
Prefer to sell it as a whole for $1800, but will part out in this order:
LR- about 130lbs (big and small coraline encrusted with a 40lb shelf) $500
Ls- 350 lbs cultured Southdown (3 years old) $150
After that, I can drain the tank and part it out
Tank is 7' wide, 2 feet tall and 20" deep
Cabinet is custom built with 4x4's for support and covered in oak that has been stained black
$500 for tank, stand & canopy
Berlin turbo skimmer with recent propeller ($100)
Mag 24 pump $100
Digital titanium heater
Enclosed light hood with 3 175 MH bulbs (bulbs about a year old) and 2 48" VHO antics (all ballasts included) $550
Plexiglas sump 27 gallons with dividers $85
cs 100 over flow $85
cs 120 overflow $100
Local pick only in Waukegan IL (25 min north of Chicago for the tanks & stand), will also meet if needed.
SERIOUS INNQUIRIES ONLY...
847-322-7135
Everything is in good condition except the tank which has a small crack in one of the lower corners (nothing a little silicone couldn’t take care of).

jester

the rock is priced right, real nice pieces, some tonga, some fiji, some I don't know Then there is the shelf, which is about 18 wide 14 deep and 7 high in places. Wish I could get a pic up.
I believe the light fixture is custom sea life or something like that. It's all enclosed with a 4"fan on the right, 3 175 watt ushio 10k lights, and 2 coralife vho antics. There is a plexi glass bottom to keep the salt spray off the reflector and bulbs.
as for the skimmer and the heater, I'll let you know as soon ans I get rid of the rock and sand since I need them to sustain the life in the tank.
Thanks
I attached a picture, although not the best, It does represent the size with beer on the top.
I can send better ones if you want.
tkandsm@comcast.net

K

kove_audio

Would you be willing to ship the light setup. Shipping would be to 43050