*Everything must go sale in Mi.*

mmync

I am getting out of the hobby for a couple months and just decided to sell everything. I have a ton of awesome stuff. I am in the middle of preparing everything for the big sale this weekend but have not had a chance to create a list with prices yet but will post it as soon as I get it done. I just wanted to give everyone a little heads up of exactly when it will be. The sale will be this friday,saturday and sunday 11/26-11/28. I live in Saint Clair Shores, Michigan. The zip here is 48081. Here is just a couple of the many things. 500+ pounds of coraline covered fiji rock, alot of metal halide lighting, 6 or 7 ice cap vho ballasts, 2 iwaki pumps and a couple of other pumps, Aerofoamer skimmer, 5 stage ro/do unit with brand new top off system, 190g acrylic tank, 50g tank, 24"x72" stand and canopy. - tunze 6100 streams with multi-controller, red sea skimmer, a bunch of sumps,a few corals and fish and a million other things. Everything will be priced to sell because I want it all gone this weekend. My e-mail is mmync@hotmail.com Like I said I will post a list of items and prices as soon as i get it done.
Mike:happyfish

C

capschamp

what is the possibility you are going to ship anything? buyer paying shipping of course.

mattm

Sent an email i am in line :)
forgot to include i am interested in the auto top off..
i might take some of this stuff off your hands as early as tonight if you get back to me :)

mmync

Hey all, thanks for being patient. I wish I had the price list done but the amount of responses has been really overwhelming and unexpected. I also have my job which takes up most of my day. But I promise I will have a list and prices posted this evening. I hope everyone understands and doesnt feel neglected. I haven't responded to anyone personally so dont count yourself out. :)

sponge

I am in for LR and if you have any inverts or corals that you are looking to sell. I also Emailed you. for local PU

mmync

Hello everyone. The big sale is this Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11/26-11/28. However I will open the sale tomorrow(Wednesday) for people interested in any of the 500+ pounds of rock. I also have a ton of live sand. I am not interested in selling the sand just thought I would give some to anyone that buys something. The price of the rock is $3.00 to $5.00. Depending on its coverage. As of right now I am not interested in shipping rock. Please contact me by e-mail if you are interested in coming. People can start coming anytime after 6:00pm and can come as late as you want. Here are some prices for some of the other stuff but there is a ton of stuff still to come.
Aerofoamer 624 skimmer $250.00
190g acrylic tank w/overflow $400.00
2 tunze 6100 streams w multi-controller $600.00
55g glass tank with stand $100.00
spectra pure 5-stage ro/di unit 90gpd. $250.00
spectra pure auto top off system (brand new) $100.00
4 icecap 660 ballast's w/harness, heat sinks, sockets, and bulbs $120.00 each
2 icecap 430 ballast's w/harness, heat sinks, sockets, and bulbs $100.00 each
2 Iwaki MD55RLT Water Pumps like new (Japanese Motor) $200.00 each
Hamilton 175 Halide Pendant with ballast. $100.00
Stand and canopy for 24"x72" $150.00
Sunlight Supply Blue Wave 3 - 250watt Remote Ballast - HQI $100.00
Sunlights Supply Blue Wave 7 - 250watt Remote Ballast - HQI - Dual $175.00
3 reef optix III hqi-pendents $65.00 each
Red sea skimmer. May needs some parts $30.00
3 Little Giant 4-MDQX-SC pumps $70.00 each.
Well thats all I can list tonight. I will add the rest tomorrow. Please e-mail me at mmync@hotmail.com

T

thomas712

Hey MMYNC -
If I recall right you were going to WILL me that fantastic ricordia rock that I remember you had several months back.
Sorry to hear you getting out of the hobby for now, you had/have a really nice tank.
Thomas

mmync

***If u are coming to buy rock, sand or livestock remember to bring your own storage container's.***

mmync

*** Also. if you are interested in coming tonight (wednesday) to buy rock, sand or livestock only, you can call me on my cell phone to get directions. The number is (586) 212-7692. All equipment sales will begin on friday. I live in Saint Clair Shores 48081

mmync

Update, if you are interested in anything just call me. I can't read or type anymore and don't want to wonder if I am accidently ignoring or not responding to someone. Also if you are not aware yet, it's first come first serve due to the extremely high number of people interested. What ever I dont sell by the end of this weekend I will be willing to ship. You can even call on thanksgiving.
Mike (586)212-7692