Everything must go... selling both tanks and all equipment

pushinweit

I am officially retiring from the saltwater hobby for a while because I can no longer give my tanks the attention they deserve. My loss is your gain because everything must go. I have two setups that I absolutely have to part with because of time constraints. The two setups include:
46 gallon bowfront (oak trim)
stand (pine)
Corallife PC's (1 actinic & 1 white bulb that are two months old comes equipped with 2 fans)
Approximately 75-80lbs live rock (purple and red coraline algae)
100lbs live sand from tahiti
Ecosystem 40 filter (with miracle mud and bioballs)
yellow polyps
button polyps
green star mat
reddish purple mushrooms (2 but is getting ready to split again)
extremely small piece of xenia
400 watt heater
emperor filter
small powerhead
approx. 20 turbo snails
1- bown w/ black bands serpant star
3- blue damsels
2- yellow-headed jawfish
125 gallon aquarium (oak trim)
stand (pine)
Customsealife PC's (bulbs need to be replaced)
approx. 25-30lbs baserock (not very much coraline on these)
200-250lbs live sand (ton of critters in this stuff... they're all over the glass).
1- black-edge moray eel
1-snowflake eel
1- fighting conch
Like I said everything must go!!! No reasonable offer will be turned down. I live in IL, and items must be picked up. If necessary I can make arrangements to meet buyer as long as it is a reasonable distance. I would prefer to sell both tanks with all equipment included (tank, stand, lights, glass tops). Please email me at nick_dankoski@hotmail.com for inquiries or questions.

pushinweit

Reddish purple mushrooms..... gone
small powerhead........ gone
turbo snails.......... gone
Blue Damsels....... gone
Jawfish.............gone
I still have everything else!!!! I really need to get rid of this stuff.... I anyone is intereseted just email me... Like I said make a reasonable offer, and it's yours.

fishfreek

Would you be interested in shipping dry goods?
What size bulbs are in the coralife fixture? Are they square pin?
Bob

astroclown

I'm interested in your PC's, give me a bit more info on them. How much do you want for them? Heres my email:jasper_andan@hotmail.com Lets talk more!

E

essop3

Let me know what you have left. I am looking at the 125g and any of the stuff for it.
Thanks,
Chris