everything must go

goinballde

i have a 55 gal tank w/ stand..4x65 watt pc lights..current usa.. turboflotor 1,000 skimmer..h.o.b. aquafuge w/ light and chaeto..2 heaters. maxijet 1,200 maxijet 600. fluval 300. roughly 70 lbs of live rock...tons of shrooms..greenstripes. reds. purples...etc..ricordia. hammers. frogspawn.. spaghetti leather. devils hand leather..bright green star polyps. daisey polyps,orange rim zoo's..3 brain corals..I am looking to get rid of this as a bundle..i cant ship any of it and you will have to pick up..I am located in lafayette, Indiana... I am only looking to sale everything for $600.00.I will only except cash or cashiers check..If you are interested and would like to see some pics..email me at goinballdeep@yahoo.com please put fish tank or corals in the subject area..

bronco300

if you want to part, i would be interested in some corals, i am in anderson,IN, so not that far...let me know please.

wrigley11

If your interested in selling the corals seperate... I would be interested.
Depending on what they look like - I would more then likely purchase all of them from you to make things easier.
I live in Illinois and would be more then will to make the trip to pick them up.
Email me if interested... wrigley11@go.com

goinballde

id like to get rid of everythign all at once..but i am willing to part out at this point..i will just have to get rid of the livestock first before the equipment..

goinballde

hey fellas i am sorry but i only recieved one email and i replied to it..so try again please.....goinballdeep@yahoo.com

nytrillium

I am interested in some of the equipment you have. How old is the turbofloater 1000 and what pump do you have running it? Would you consider shipping that? And, how big is the aquafuge? What pump is running that?. Ship?

fisherman2

Hey,
Im interested in the pc if you would part with it for like under a hundred? Can you ship to 29206, if so ill pay shipping.

bronco300

just so you all know, im not sure he is doing anything with this,i emailed a long time ago and got nothing...so dont know.