Everything Must Go!

pbega

Well, I can't seem to keep the fort down. Here I am wondering what I could have done better....anyway, my wife and I are splitting up. The aquarium was my hobby. She loved to look at it but that's about it. We just recently moved to New Orleans thinking our problems might be better if we moved closer to home after I got out of the military. But our relationship is still that of a brother-sister relationship. You can see the love, but we are always down each others throat. I am wanting to sell everything so that I can use the money for a down payment and first month's rent on a new place. Check my signature and email me if you are interested in anything or everything.
PBega@bellsouth.net

staz7

Man, I am sorry to hear about your misfortunes. Don't worry it will get better with time. Will you be able to mail the snails and the polyps to NC. What kind of money are you looking for.

tangtang

So sad to hear your story. I think it's a failing of human nature that we don't fully appreciate what we have -- those that we should. We all work so hard to be polite and concerned about the feelings of others then we go home.
I'm on hubby number two and wouldn't have it anyother way. However, I do appreciate the wake up call. Especially here on my fishy board!!! I've been spending way too much time here and in the tanks. I need to spend some time with the old man! <smile>
Linda

osolow

sorry to here abought your luck mine is now getting better.if you still have the lights and icecaps e-mail me with what you want for them and what type thay are.
Hope you have better luck next year.
osolow
osolow@yahoo.com

pbega

Sorry Zack...I am trying to respond to the numerous requests. If I missed yours by chance, send me another email. I don't see your name in Outlook. For anyone else that I have not responded to, I apologize as well and ask that you email me again.
Everything is still available in the signature.