Exams...

srgvigil

those are easy finals your what 8th or 9th grade?
Wait until you get to chemistry spanish 2 etc and that just the highschool level im scared of the college level

grabbitt

I used to think finals weren't a big deal.
Then I took a physics class freshman year of college with the second-highest dropout rate in the nation.
...I changed my mind.
Enjoy high school.

A

alexmir

College exams ARE much more difficult than high school ones. I studied for 2 and a half weeks for my calculus final, and a year ago i studied for 3 hrs a day everyday for 3 weeks for a political science final..............Yeah, it sucks.

bluering09

Yes college is much harder, I never studying so hard in my life untill I took physics and chemistry in my sophomore year in college only to get a D in both classes.

jacknjill

I never thought exams were hard. I just finished my last one yesterday. Im a junior, well, now SENIOR, and Ive never studied for a test or exam in my life. (except AP psychology) So, including AP exams and end of year exams ive never had a problem. Some of my classes were AP english AP environmental science AP Psychology AP biology chemistry anatomy and a zillion other classes. No big deal for me

stdreb27

Originally Posted by alexmir
http:///forum/post/2642308
College exams ARE much more difficult than high school ones. I studied for 2 and a half weeks for my calculus final, and a year ago i studied for 3 hrs a day everyday for 3 weeks for a political science final..............Yeah, it sucks.
Whatever college was easy, but you have to keep up to date with your classes. If you don't you're screwed. Depending on the class you can't just cram anymore.

louti

Yea, like other people said, college is a lot different. I got straight A's in high school and never studied. Then, I went to college and tried the same thing. I ended up withdrawing from the first semester to avoid losing my scholarship.

Originally Posted by GeriDoc
http:///forum/post/2643787
From the other side of the mountain - grading exams sucks at the college level, too!

yeah, my european history teacher had to leave for 2 weeks to grade ap exams for the college board. she said they are the worst things ever, and if any of us use the term "cultural diffusion" without sufficient evidence to prove that we are not just throwing out terms, she'll kill us.

wow when i was in high school we only had to take finals our freshman and sophomore year. we had the week off as juniors and seniors. i agree college is a lot harder given when i started i tested out of a semesters worth so no finals there. but it just got harder faster.