Exotic Car Pics

bradttu

Hello all. It's been a very long time since I've been on SWF. I think the last time I was on here there were some of us talking about exotic cars. I mentioned that there was a guy here in town that has a collection of exotics as daily drivers....McLaren F1, Enzo, Lamborghini Gallardo, etc.
Here are some updated pics of the Enzo. Yes, that's the McLaren first torn apart. He's getting it painted red.
Enjoy.
http://www.bmstill.com/misc/mclarnen_enzo/

sw65galma

Originally Posted by bradttu
Hello all. It's been a very long time since I've been on SWF. I think the last time I was on here there were some of us talking about exotic cars. I mentioned that there was a guy here in town that has a collection of exotics as daily drivers....McLaren F1, Enzo, Lamborghini Gallardo, etc.
Here are some updated pics of the Enzo. Yes, that's the McLaren first torn apart. He's getting it painted red.
Enjoy.
http://www.bmstill.com/misc/mclarnen_enzo/
I'd hate to be the person painting that...I'd have like Chip Foose's guy paint it....that's about all who i'd let touch that thing!
I couldn't trust anyone else...
Most of us couldn't afford the oil change on the Enzo, It's something like a few grand for an oil change.
And to redo the brakes is $60k

bradttu

Originally Posted by pwnag3!!
brad what happened to the cigar? it never came through??
aaron
btw... is that the oil man in lubbock?
Are you serious? I really did send you one like a week after she was born.
Same guy, but he's from Midland.

carshark

lol still a chrysler eh? well nevermind the quad-turbo V-12 screaming, which by the way the car was mostly produced by mercedes anyway...the car is available out there....i have talked with a chrysler rep. there is one for sale for any chrysler employee that would want to buy it. another is owned out in california somewhere.

pwnag3!!

Originally Posted by bradttu
Are you serious? I really did send you one like a week after she was born.
Same guy, but he's from Midland.
yeah... it must have gotten lost in the mail. oh well no worries. hows the girl doin?

bradttu

Originally Posted by pwnag3!!
yeah... it must have gotten lost in the mail. oh well no worries. hows the girl doin?
Well I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you about it. Sorry man.
The baby is great. It's hard to believe that she's going to be 6 months old in a couple of weeks. It sure doesn't seem like it's been that long.